Walgreens is an American company that operates a large chain of pharmacy stores in the United States of America. It is the second largest chain of pharmacy stores after CVS Health. They are known for providing the best pharmaceutical products to the customers. In this industry, the success of any company depends upon the factor of customer satisfaction. To keep the customers happy, companies have to make sure that their services and products are up to the expectations of customers. Walgreens Listens is a survey conducted by the company to collect the feedback from the customers. You have to answer the questions asked during the survey to complete the survey. WalgreensListens is offering you a chance to win $3000 prize if you get selected in the sweepstakes drawing.
If you are someone who prefers to purchase quality pharmaceutical products, then Walgreens is the best place. You can get best pharmacy goods at an affordable price from Walgreens. They have been serving millions of customers for over 117 years now. Make sure to drop your feedback through their www.WalgreensListens.com and get a chance to win a prize worth $3000.
Who is Conducting this Walgreenslistens.com Survey?
The Walgreens is an American brand that is known for their chain of pharmacy stores. Charles Rudolph Walgreen started the company in 1901 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. The company has its corporate headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company runs 8175 stores across the United States. The brand is specialized in filling prescriptions, health and wellness goods, health information and they also provide photo services. The Walgreens is favorite among the customers because of their quality services and products that are offered at extremely affordable prices.
How to Enter Into This Walgreenslistens.com Survey?
The Walgreens is conducting this WalgreensListens because they want to make sure that the customers of the company are happy with their services. The survey consists of questions related to the experience of the customer at any Walgreens store, quality of products, cost of products and behavior of staff members. The feedback provided can be analyzed to find out the flaws that exist within the services, and solutions can be formulated to overcome them. You can win $3000 prize if you enter into sweepstakes. You have to follow the rules and instructions to enter into the survey.
- You have to be a legal resident of United States of America.
- You have to be 18 years of age, or older to participate in the survey.
- Employees of Walgreens and immediate family members of employees can’t participate in the survey.
- Must take part in the survey within 72 hours of receipt invitation.
- You have to make purchase at any Walgreens store and save the receipt.
- Make sure you have a PC or a Smartphone with internet access.
- Visit www.walgreenslistens.com from your device.
- Enter the details like survey code, password and time of visit that are printed on your purchase receipt.
- Start the survey and answer all the question.
- You’ll enter into the sweepstakes to win $3000 prize.
- Depends on your luck as soon as you complete your Feedback survey, they will be ask your email address, just submit it and check your mailbox. If they found your feedback is worth full then they will directly provide you discount coupon and codes in that response mail. You can redeem those discounts when you want to buy any pharmacy item from their store and discount will be applied automatically on total bill amount. You just need to give the discount code to the shopkeeper.
- You can use that code once and it will expire in 6 months.
- These all feedbacks are monitored by authority person of Walgreens because they take care about their regular customers.
Useful Link: www.walgreenslistens.com
Grand Prize: $3000 – All the details are there in the survey form.
Online Contact Details: https://www.walgreens.com/mktg/contactus/contact-us-landing.jsp
Similar Surveys: Take TalkToWendys Survey and Get Free BOGO Sandwich and Coupons
The Walgreens is the name that quickly comes to your mind when you want to buy pharmacy items. The company has been serving millions of people in America over a hundred years now. They want their customers to be healthy and fit, that’s why they sell quality pharmacy goods at affordable cost. They want to improve their services and products. That’s why they have organized this WalgreensListens Survey to collect the feedback from their loyal customers. Customers will have to answer some questions regarding their experience of shopping at any Walgreens store through this survey. Their feedback will help the management to know where they can improve the services. Potential mistakes can be avoided. This will allow them to keep the existing customers happy and will attract new ones. Participate in the survey to provide your feedback and win a prize worth $3000.