Publix Grocery stores are running for a long time, and they are pretty favourite amongst the people of the United States of America. With the increasing need for good grocery stores that have a wide variety of products and also good discounts. George Jenkins started these stores in 1930 to provide a comfortable grocery shopping experience to the standard US citizens. From that time, the company grew ten folds and now is one of the biggest grocery store chains in the country. Intending to provide a comfortable experience, the company always keeps asking the customers about the feedback, and that’s why they have launched the Publixsurvey website, which allows the customers to provide genuine feedback.
Any customer of Publix grocery stores can lodge his/her feedback about the service or availability of products on the Publixsurvey website and get the chance to $1,000 worth of prices for honest contribution in the survey. The $1,000 sweepstakes entry awarded to all of the participants in the Publixsurvey.com website and also get chance to win free grocery shopping card worth $1,000/-, which is more than enough for two to three trips at the stores.
When Did Publix Grocery Stores Start?
Publix started back in 1930 when George Jenkins decided to provide a good grocery shopping experience to the people. After spending five years with one store, he started expanding with another store and later the first fully Air-conditioned Publix Store started. After that, he never looked back and kept expanding the stores based on customer feedback, which inspired the current management to start the publixsurvey.com website.
The ownership pattern of the publix is pretty different from other companies. It is a privately and employee-owned company, where the employees from the Jenkins family own the majority of the shares. It has currently 1,215 stores all across the USA and has headquarters in Lakeland, Florida. As of 2018, the company has nearly 193,000 employees managing the stores, logistics and supply, management, and Marketing departments.
How to Participate in www.publixsurvey.com Sweepstakes?
If you are willing to help Publix Management by submitting your feedback through publixsurvey.com survey, then you should know it’s not for everyone. Only the customers who’ve bought something recently from any of the Publix Store are allowed to submit their feedback. Here are certain requirements that you should fulfil before participating in the survey.
- You must have a Valid Purchase Receipt with Survey Code Printed on it.
- You must have a Valid Residency of the United States of America.
- You must understand, Read, and Write English, Spanish or French Language.
- You must have a Computer or Smartphone with High-Speed Internet Connectivity.
- You must not be a member of Publix Board or relative of any Employee.
If you fulfill all of the conditions shared above, then you can participate in the publix survey and get a chance to win $1,000 worth of Publix Gift card. Here are the exact steps that you should follow to enter into the Publix Survey and get enrolled in the Sweepstakes.
- First of all, open www.publixsurvey.com website on your smartphone or computer.
- On the homepage, you’ll see the option to “Start Survey in English” and “Start Survey in Spanish or French”.
- Click on any option and you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Now, enter the details printed on your receipt like Survey Code, time of visit, Checkout Number, etc and then click on “Proceed”.
- Once entered all the information, you’ll have to answer all of the questions listed on the page. Answer them genuinely and complete the survey.
- After completing the survey, you’ll see Coupon code on the screen if you have won anything. If not, then you’ll see the enrollment number for $1,000 Sweepstakes survey.
You May Also Like: TalkToSonic.com Customer Feedback Survey
This is how you can participate in Publixsurvey feedback campaign and get a chance to win a considerable price of $1,000. You should always help a genuine company improving the service by providing honest feedback. If you are facing any issues following the steps mentioned in this post, or not able to open www.publixsurvey.com website on your browser, then you should use the comment box below.